1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? definitely hot cocoa2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colorful!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, but that would be fun…
5. When do you put your decorations up? This year was a late start – very sad
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? ham7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I loved how we were always allowed to open our stockings as soon as we got up
8. When or how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don’t remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? This year we will open
presents with Phil’s family on Christmas eve. So it depends on the year
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? colored lights,
all of my ornaments that were given to me each year growing up, Phil’s
ornaments and other misc. ones11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I couldn’t say
12. Can you ice skate? I’m a little wobbly
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I always loved the
outfits Aunt Tami gave me. And the huge down feather bed my parents
gave me one year14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with loved ones.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Shortbread cookies made by moi with homemade hot cocoa16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? Decorate the tree
17. WHAT TOPS YOUR TREE? A star with a picture of Phil and me in it18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Walking in a Winter Wonderland20. CANDY CANES!! YUCK OR YUM?? Yum! I love peppermint stuff…especially the peppermint hot cocoa at Starbucks
21. Gift Cards- thoughtless gift or convenient gift? I have no qualms with gift cards.
22. Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman or Charlie Brown? Charlie Brown
23. How many Christmas Cards do you send out? so far – 0. There may be hope for some this weekend.24. When do you start your Christmas shopping? December
25. Favorite Christmas Movie? The (original) Grinch – but only when I can watch it with Phil